Expires Sunday, December 31, 2017
Purchase $100,000 & save up to $35,000!
Purchase $800,000 & save up to $238,000!
Purchase $2,000,000 & save up to $490,000!
Quick facts: 2017 IRS Section 179 & Bonus Depreciation
- Allows taxpayers to expense the full cost of qualified purchases up to $500,000 - New or Used
- The 2017 Spending cap on equipment purchases is $2,000,000 – the deduction reduces dollar for dollar above the cap
- Bonus Depreciation is generally taken after the Section 179 cap is reached
- Bonus Depreciation only applies to New equipment purchased in calendar 2017 that is put into service by December 31, 2017
* Save on qualifying equipment only. This is meant for informational purposes only and is not meant to provide tax advice or legal opinion. always consult your tax preparer regarding your specific tax situation.